Designed with the classroom in mind, the Discovery 3000 Document Camera is stocked with all the must-haves for creating visually interactive lessons, plus bonus features for an easier user experience. To add to its versatility, this camera is equipped with an 8X digital zoom and features a pass-through switch, allowing you to toggle between the computer screen and camera display with a single click. With several unique features and an exceptional display, this document camera has everything you need to bring your lectures to life.
- 8MP sensor with 8X digital zoom, 17X optical zoom and auto focus lets you broadcast, record and capture crystal clear images without worrying about blurriness or hard to read text
- Simple, one-touch toggling between the camera screen and computer display with pass-through enabled HDMI and VGA connectors
- Picture-in-picture capability lets you show two displays on one screen
- Image freeze/pause lets you keep an image on the screen while the object gets adjusted or passed around. Highlight and mask functions allow you to emphasize or block content while it’s being displayed.
- Camera can be used with or without connecting to a computer. Included Discovery software lets you annotate images on your computer screen while connected.
- Camera’s compact size and flexible arm makes it portable for multi-classroom use and easily stored while not in use. Includes a built-in LED light with three brightness settings and an intuitive control panel.
- Remote control allows you to control the camera while moving around the classroom and attending to students
- Microscope adapter lets you display magnified images from one microscope to an entire lab of students
- Includes: AC/DC adapter, USB cable, 2 HDMI cables, 2 AAA batteries, remote control, microscope adapter, anti-glare sheet, quick guide, CD manual and Discovery software. Projector not included.