The Discovery 3100 Document Camera delivers top-notch visually engaging lessons to your students like never before. The camera’s 5 axis rotation arm allows for precise positioning while you share live, record and capture brilliant images with its best in class 8MP sensor. Plus, the innovative LCD display functions as both a preview display and lightbox for capturing slides. With top of the line user-friendliness and dependable performance, the Discovery 3100 promises everything you need to deliver engaging, next-level lessons to your students.
- 8MP sensor with 8X digital zoom, 17X optical zoom and auto focus lets you broadcast, record and capture crystal clear images without worrying about blurriness or hard to read text
- LCD display lets you preview content prior to displaying it to a classroom
- Simple, one-touch toggling between the camera screen and computer display with pass-through enabled HDMI and VGA connectors
- Picture-in-picture, image freeze/pause, highlight and mask functions allow you to manipulate the display image to fit your needs throughout the lecture
- Camera can be used with or without connecting to a computer. Included Discovery software lets you annotate and edit images.
- Camera’s mechanical arm has a 5 axis rotation for precise adjustments. Includes a built-in LED light with three brightness settings and an intuitive control panel.
- Remote control allows you to control the camera while moving around the classroom and attending to students
- Lightbox and microscope adapter lets you capture and display magnified images from a microscope and 35mm slides to an entire lab of students
- Includes: AC/DC adapter, USB cable, 2 HDMI cables, 2 AAA batteries, remote control, microscope adapter, anti-glare sheet, quick guide, CD manual and Discovery software. Projector not included.