The FD 2006 AutoSeal® offers a user-friendly mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. With a speed of up to 8,000 forms per hour and the ability to process forms up to 14” in length, the FD 2006 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease. The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use. Standard features include fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11” and 14” form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the innovative touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the FD 2006 an ideal solution for any church, school or small business that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms*with no paper fanning required
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 forms
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14” in length
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds