The Formax FD 8806SC Strip Cut is among the most advanced high volume industrial shredders available. These high-capacity conveyor-fed shredders combine fully-automated features with the rugged, industrial strength needed for high volume centralized shredding. Standard features include an LED control panel with load indicator which provides immediate feedback to the operator, maximizing efficiency and minimizing jams. The continuous-duty motor, all-metal gearing and heat-treated solid steel cutting blades provide the power to shred up to 110 sheets in one pass, as well as entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, CDs and magnetic discs. User-friendly features include Auto Start/Stop, Auto Reverse, and Auto Cleaning, rugged plastic waste bin on casters, a large safety stop bar, and key lock. The EvenFlow™ Automatic Oiling System is another standard feature, which lubricates the all-steel cutting blades, helping to keep the FD 8806SC in peak operating condition.
- Belt-Feed Industrial Shredding System: Designed to shred entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, tapes, ribbons, CDs and magnetic disks
- LED Control Panel: Integrated digital load indicator and sensors
- Front Waste Bin Access: Front cabinet door allows the shredder to be placed against a wall *to maximize space savings
- Auto Start/Stop Mode: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- EvenFlow™ Automatic Internal Oiling System: Lubricates cutting blades for optimal performance
- Heat-Treated Solid-Steel Cutters: Specially ground for longevity and require minimal oiling
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam