GBC NAP II Low Temp Roll Film is designed to help you protect your most important documents, big or small. NAP II is used on heavy ink items or on heat-sensitive materials.
- GBC NAP II Laminating Film 27" x 250' is wound on a 1" core and is compatible with most 27" and larger thermal roll laminators, including the GBC Pinnacle™ 27 Standard Load and Catena 65 (post 2017)
- Choose the right film for your job. The 3 mil thickness provides protection while retaining flexibility. Select 5 mil if you need something protective with more rigidity.
- NAP II film is typically used for projects with heavy ink coverage or delicate items
- Keep your documents bright and bold. Glossy film has a shiny finish that helps emphasize colors.
- Load film into your laminator using patented, lightweight AutoGrip shafts or traditional steel shafts, which utilize thumb screws and core chucks.