GBC NAP I Standard Roll Film is designed to help you protect your most important documents, big or small. Ideal for busy educators, it's the perfect choice for signs, posters and more.
- GBC NAP II Laminating Film 27" x 500' is wound on a 1" core and is compatible with most 27" and larger thermal roll laminators, including the GBC Pinnacle™ 27 Standard Load and Catena 65 (post 2017)
- Choose the right film for your job. The 1.5 mil thickness provides protection while retaining flexibility. Select 3 mil if you need something with more rigidity but is still flexible.
- NAP II film is typically used for projects with heavy ink coverage or delicate items
- Keep your documents bright and bold. Glossy film has a shiny finish that helps emphasize colors.
- Load film into your laminator using patented, lightweight AutoGrip shafts or traditional steel shafts, which utilize thumb screws and core chucks.