A great laminator for schools, the GBC Pinnacle 27 EZ Load Thermal Roll Laminator is packed with time-saving, user-friendly features. From its EZ Load technology which eliminates film loading mistakes to its visual/audible warm-up alert, built-in trimmer and more, this laminator is an easy choice for busy educators.
- Obtain clear and protected results for all of your projects. Whether used for handouts, bus tags or game cards, our wide 27" laminator is the easy choice for busy educators.
- Laminator warms up in 8-10 minutes. Laminate at speeds up to 10' per minute for exceptionally fast processing. Perfect for those with heavy laminating needs.
- EZ Load technology eliminates film loading errors. Color coded end caps show the correct way to load film, which helps avoid accidental upside down loading and costly service calls.
- Reduce film waste. Laminator features a footage counter which tracks the film remaining for your use, and a digital temperature readout to ensure film is running at the correct heat.
- Gain greater control with user friendly features. Auto reverse lets you easily correct film feeding, while the built in trimmer lets you quickly cut laminated documents from the roll.
- Keep the laminator on between your classes or meetings for quick use. The machine enters standby mode after 2 hours of inactivity and will shut off after 3 hours to ensure safety.
- Choose the best film for your project. Laminator is compatible only with NAP I and NAP II EZ Load Gray Cap Film up to 3 mil thick, sold separately.