The SEAL 62 Base is ideal for mounting and laminating pressure-sensitive graphics up to 61", this machine represents a flexible package at an affordable price - without compromising its functionality. Equipped with adjustable pressure and speed settings for maximum versatility and a 2" nip opening to cover a wide range of substrates. The SEAL 62 Base is easy- to-use and will deliver genuine flexibility and high performance levels for the small to medium sized user. The 62 Base is ETL and CE certified.
For optimum performance, choose the 62 Base with options factory installed including a roll trough, image guide, and leveling feet.
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance
- 61" working width to handle a wide range of media
- Adjustable pressure and speed settings with maximum operating speed of 16.4'ft/min
- 2" nip with manual adjustment suitable for working with a sled for road signs
- Auto-grip shafts for user friendly webbing
- Swing-up feed table to facilitate easy set up
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Self checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Easy to use ergonomic control panel
- Includes image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Includes roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Includes leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
- Optional rear power take up for roll-to-roll applications including vehicle wraps available