- Strong coil-bound spines provide a permanent binding solution when presentation and quality are primary concerns
- Excellent for use in busy corporate offices, universities, engineers, architectural or construction firms
- High quality coils are flexible and stylish, giving your projects a professional image. Sturdy 33mm coils have a 265 sheet capacity and 12" length.
- Coil bindings lie flat for easy reading, with 360 degree rotation capability for added convenience. Spines are designed with a 4:1 pitch, which equates to 4 loops per inch.
- These professional looking coil bindings provide a permanent solution, securely holding pages together. They cannot be unbound for editing or rearranging.
- Convenient coils are designed for use with all ColorCoil Machines (sold separately)
- A pack of 100 white coils ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding projects
GBC Color Coil Binding Spines, 33 mm, White, 100 Pack
Spine Size (mm)33
Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper)265