Once you have your binding covers picked out, you’ll need spines to hold it all together. These Mead CombBind Binding Spines keep your documents and presentations neatly bound.
- Mead CombBind Binding Spines allow pages to lie flat for easy reading. Sturdy spines won't scratch, chip, peel or discolor over time. Reliable spines are excellent for busy corporate offices.
- With 19 holes, durable CombBind spines provide a steady, secure binding, and a reliable choice for almost any project.
- Shiny black spines provide plenty of space to house your printed projects, comfortably securing 150 pages per spine. 3/4" diameter spine size.
- Convenient, multi-purpose spines are designed for use with all CombBind Machines (sold separately). Sleek spines look great with ClearView and Regency covers.
- A pack of 125 spines ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding projects.