- Permanently bind documents with these professional spines when presentation and quality are primary concerns. Ideal for busy corporate offices, universities and accounting firms.
- Sturdy spines are the perfect choice for important projects. With a 5/16" diameter, they securely hold 60 pages.
- This binding allows 360 degree rotation. Spines also allow pages to lie flat for reading, note taking and photocopying. Great for creating study guides.
- WireBind spines bind pages through 32 holes, with a 3:1 pitch, which creates three loops per inch
- Attractive black wire spines give projects a strong, permanent binding with a neat, high quality appearance. They're an ideal combination of precision and permanence.
- WireBind spines are designed to be compatible with WireBind machines, for simple, hassle free binding
- A pack of 100 spines ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding projects
GBC WireBind Binding Spines, 5/16"
Backordered items may ship separately
Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper)60