Dimensions61.5" X 31.5" X 55.9"
Film TypeOctiva Thermal Films, Octiva Lo-Melt Thermal Films, Arctic Pressure Sensitive Films, Arctic Pressure Sensitive Mounting Adhesives, AccuShield
Number of Rollers2 nip rollers, 2 pull rollers
Running at a maximum speed of 20 feet per minute with 4" heat rollers, the Spire III 44T machine is fast and retains heat better for longer runs. Even beginners will find the Spire III easy-to-use with a user-friendly control panel and auto grip, easy-load supply shafts for no-hassle film loading. Designed with an eye for increasing versatility, a 2" mounting gap allows for mounting of thicker substrates while optional unwinds and rewinds and roll-to-roll capabilities can be easily added later.
- Simple, intuitive control panel with LED pressure readout
- Deep feed table makes feeding larger sheets effortless
- Hand crank for opening and closing rollers provides an infinite choice of settings
- 20 feet per minute laminating capability
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Up to 44" wide laminating and mounting capabilities
- Independently controlled upper and lower heat rollers allow for running multiple thermal film gauges and PSA films concurrently