Adhering to ACCO Brands' Return Policy allows us to provide you better service by processing your return and issuing appropriate credit, replacement, or repair more quickly.
- For products purchased from a local store or through an office product dealers catalog, please return the product to where it was originally purchased. If the original location will not accept your return, you may contact us for assistance.
- Please contact ACCO Brands at 800-723-4000 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and detailed return instructions before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Subject to the written warranty from ACCO Brands that accompanies a product, defective products will be accepted by ACCO Brands for credit, exchange or repair within 90 days of the invoice date. ACCO Brands is responsible for return freight on these items if applicable. Note that verification of the claimed defect by ACCO Brands authorized personnel will be required prior to issuance of proper credit, exchange, or repair.
- Non-defective supply and non-installed equipment and part returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be completed within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Product must be returned in the original selling packaging, quantity and must be in a condition for resale. Customer is responsible for return freight on these items.
- Non-defective installed equipment returns will not be accepted.
- All custom-made product sales are final and are not eligible for return.