Select a constant classic for your binding needs. There’s a reason CombBind spines are the most popular binding choice: they’re durable, versatile and give your projects a perfectly professional presentation.
- CombBind spines allow pages to lie flat for easy reading. Sturdy spines won't scratch, chip, peel or discolor over time. Reliable spines are excellent for busy corporate offices.
- With 19 holes, durable CombBind spines provide a steady, secure binding, and a reliable choice for almost any project.
- Shiny, black spines provide plenty of space to house your printed projects, comfortably securing 25 pages per spine. 1/4" diameter spine size.
- Convenient, multi-purpose spines are designed for use with all CombBind Machines (sold separately). Sleek spines look great with GBC ClearView and Regency covers.
- A pack of 25 spines ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding projects.