GBC NAP II Low Temp Roll Film is designed to help you protect your most important documents, big or small. NAP II is used on heavy ink items or on heat-sensitive materials.
- GBC NAP II Laminating Film 12" x 250' is wound on a 1" core and is compatible with most 12" and larger thermal roll laminators, including the GBC Catena 35, Catena 65 and Pinnacle™ 27 Standard Load
- Choose the right film for your job. The 3 mil thickness provides protection while retaining flexibility. Select 5 mil if you need something protective with more rigidity.
- NAP II film is typically used for projects with heavy ink coverage or delicate items
- Keep your documents bright and bold. Glossy film has a shiny finish that helps emphasize colors.
- Load film into your laminator using patented, lightweight AutoGrip shafts or traditional steel shafts, which utilize thumb screws and core chucks.