Laminator TypeWide Format
Dimensions62" x 91" x 51", 48" x 82.3" x 24"
Laminating Speed14' per minute
The SEAL 65 EL-1 wide-format cold roll laminator is perfect for mounting and laminating pressure sensitive graphics up to 65" wide. Its easy-to-use design makes it ideal for any level user making high quality graphics. Its durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance. Plus, it carries ETL certification in the US/Canada. For optimum performance, choose the 54 EL with factory installed options including image guide, roll trough and leveling feet.
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications
- Laminates graphics up to 65" wide
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance
- Flip up feed table for easy webbing
- Safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Includes factory installed image guide to ensure perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Includes factory installed roll trough to keep rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Includes factory installed leveling feet to keep the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product